Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Vocational Education in Biala Podlaska educates high-qualified specialists and offers wide range of study fields, well adjusted to realities of constantly changing labour market.
The school has educational experience of 16 years, confirmed by Accreditation Committee, as well as by The National Council for Accreditation of Nursing and Midwifery Schools.
Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Vocational Education has been established in 2000. Currently around 3000 students attend studies on 17 various fields and 50 various specializations on free of charge bachelor, engineer and masters degrees studies.
Through 16 years of our School’s history, the school is always ranked on top places of higher education rankings in Poland. Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Vocational Education in Biala Podlaska is the best Higher School in Poland! (according to ranking by Rzeczpospolita and Perspektywy magazines). PSW in Biala Podlaska is the most popular school among students’ admission in year 2015/2016 among private professional higher school in Poland – according to ranking by Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Follow our school on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PSWJPII
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/psw.biala.podlaska
What is academic year in our school like? – watch our programs
Take a walk around our School: http://www.pswbp.pl/index.php/pl/o-uczelni/spacer-po-kampusie-1
In Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Vocational Education in Biala Podlaska choice is very wide, offering broad range of fields.
In our offer there are 17 fields of study and 50 specializations on bachelor, engineer and masters’ degrees.
1st degree engineer studies:
1st degree bachelor’s studies:
- English philology
- Russian philology
Long Cycle studies
2nd degree master’s degree studies:
For more information about our educational offer please click here
FACULTY OF ECONOMIC AND TECHNICAL
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF MODERN LANGUAGES
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
The University provides possibilities of studying in modern interiors.
The sports hall and sport facilities (fitness hall, aerobics hall, gym, wellness centre) and outside pitches complex.
Convenient accommodation conditions in Students’ Dormitories.
Student’s Dormitory which includes over 70 double rooms is well equipped with RTV and AGD. There is also Internet connection, students’ kitchen, “silent rooms”, a room with gym and fitness equipment. It is also worth to mention that the building is adapted to disable people’s needs which allows them to move in the building.
Thanks to modern laboratories with world-class equipment and devices make scientific progress possible.
Innovation Research Centre (IRC) in fields of health, information technology and renewable energy sources was established in 2012. IRC is a modern research institution where scientific laboratories that are base for research in fields of health, information technology and construction.
Local environment, agriculture and innovation technology research centre “EKO-AGRO-TECH”
EKO-AGRO-TECH Centre, which was put into service in 2014, is a modern research infrastructure created for research purposes – in fields of environmental analysis, building structure and biological-nutritional analysis.
The Centre consists of following laboratories:
Well equipped library
University meets the needs of disabled students
Students with disabilities can take up all studies, depended on degree of disability. The buildings are equipped with lifts, special ramps, adjusted restrooms and parking spaces. Students also receive special scholarships depended on their disability degree.
Within the framework of Erasmus+ program students can go abroad – to study and to do the practices in companies, organizations and institutions which are also part of Erasmus+. Students can go abroad at any stage of education (on bachelor, masters or doctoral studies) for not longer than 12 months altogether. The minimum duration of study exchange is 3 months and for practices – 2 months. Students from long-cycle or equivalent studies (e.g. medicine) can stay on abroad Universities up to 24 months.
Alumnus’ practices and internships abroad
Alumnus (bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral studies) can also be included in Erasmus+ program – within a year from graduation. This kind of stay is included in general mobility duration on a level of study that student has been assigned to. Enrolment takes place in the last year of study.
Students can develop their scientific interests in Students’ Scientific Circles
Department of Management & Economics:
Department of Humanities and Social Sciencies
Students are admitted to school based on final exams results (matura exam) and on position in the candidates’ ranking created according to recruitment points received for subjects specified on the diploma, as well as based on internet candidates’ registration order.
Documents required for enrolment for 1st degree studies:
1. Admission application form from internet candidates’ registration system
2. A document corresponding with Polish final exams (matura exam)
3. Apostile or legalization of secondary school diploma issued outside Poland (does not apply to International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme)
4. Validation of secondary school diploma – if required
5. Certified translation of all documents to Polish (does not apply to International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme)
6. A document to certify the knowledge of Polish language + its translation by certified translator of Polish language
7. Copy of visa, residence card or any other document certifying legal residency in Poland, certified by school
8. Copy of an identification document, e.g. passport, certified by school
9. Student’s declaration of study regulations choice, printed from internet candidates’ registration system
10. Student’s declaration about health insurance, printed from internet candidates’ registration system
11. Legal representative’s declaration on granting the power of attorney if candidate is under the age of 18, printed from internet candidates’ registration system
12. Medical certificate that confirms the student is medically fit for studying the chosen field (applies to studies: national security, construction, information technology, nursing, medical rescue, agriculture, tourism and recreation, public health, physiotherapy, mechanical engineering and robotics). The referral for medical assignment should be printed from internet candidates’ registration system. If it is not in Polish, it should be translated.
13. Application for student’s card, printed from internet candidate’s registration system
14. One photo in colour which meets the standards of issuing identification documents
You can find more information about enrolment for candidates outside Poland on our website: http://www.pswbp.pl/index.php/pl/cudzoziemcy-2015/od-czego-zaczac-cudzoziemcy
Address: ul. Sidorska 95/97
21-500 Biala Podlaska
Phone:+48 83 343 99 30
Fax:+48 83 34344 45 90:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Study4u.eu is the largest web portal in Poland that will help you choose the best higher-education school for you. Not like many others, we will also help you during the application process to your dream school.
You have a dilemma what type of studies to choose? Full-time or part-time? Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree? Private or public university? Browse through our list of universities or use our convenient search engine which will certainly ease your choice of studies in Poland or in Europe. You are planning to continue your education on a higher level and you would like to get some more information about faculties and courses offered by universities? Find all the answers on our web portal Study4u.eu and pick your ideal place for studying!
Study4u.eu is a part of:
ul. Duża 20
25-304 Kielce Poland
+48 41 343 12 07
+48 41 343 12 07
+48 505 548 824